March 25th, 2017
FREQUENLTY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do you offer childcare? No.
2. What is your age focus? Any adult single that is 18+. We welcome the never been married, divorced or widowed.
3. What is the dress? Casual attire.
4. What if I have a food allergy/issue? When completing your registration for the conference there is a place to explain any food allergies or restrictions that you may have. Further questions, please email email@example.com or call 419-423-8465.
5. Will there be photography taken? Yes.
6. I am separated, but not divorced, can I still come? We do not want to stand in the way of God working in anyone’s life. If you feel the urge to come, please do.
7. What if I am a married leader over singles, can I come? Yes.
8. What is the spiritual beliefs of New Life? Please visit our church web page: www.discovernewlife.com
9. What things are there to do in Findlay? Findlay is known as the Flag City. But it is also known for many other things including Dietsch’s Ice Cream & Chocolates. www.visitfindlay.com
10. If I stay over on Saturday night, can I come to your church? If so, what time does it start? Absolutely. Services times are: 9am & 11am.